Sunday, December 30, 2012

Getting back on track...

Well I have not blogged in about a year, I have not been doing Flylady for the last 9 months, and I have not been couponing for the last 6 months! What have I been doing you might ask?

I am now 24 weeks pregnant with a little boy (our first child) who we have named Noah Joseph. I am due April 20th, 2013.

I have really fallen off the band wagon in many areas, however I am slowly but surely getting back on track!

First of all, I re-designed my blog. I will now be blogging about my journey in Homemaking, Flylady, Couponing, Deal-Hunting, Pregnancy, Motherhood, my Craft Projects, and anything else I feel like sharing!

Second, I re-started the FlyLady (flylady.net) program about 2 weeks ago, my house is now back in order, except for two small areas that we are re-organizing a little at a time. 

Third, I purchased 4 newspapers ($2 each, total $8 investment) today for the coupons. The inserts were P & G ($85 worth of coupons each, total $340 value). We then made a trip to CVS (the first one in a LONG time) and used $8 in coupons (we have broken even on the newspapers already) - I will post pictures soon.

Join me as I get back on track one step at a time! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment